|Raw Banana Fry|
Raw banana - 1 no
Red chilly powder - 1 and 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Fennel powder - 1 tsp
Besan flour / Kadalai maavu - 2 tbsp
Curry leaves - few
Salt to taste
Water - 2 tbsp
Oil - 4 tbsp
1. Peel the raw banana, cut into thick slices and soak it in water.
2. In a bowl add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder, besan flour, required salt and 2 tbsp water, mix well to get smooth masala paste.
3. Drain the raw banana slices from water and squeeze gently to remove excess water. Add it to the bowl and coat with masala paste. Set aside for 5 mins.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add the marinated raw banana slices and curry leaves to the pan, stir fry until oil is coated on raw banana slices.
5. Sprinkle some water and cook covered raw banana slices until tender on medium heat.
6. Once raw banana slices are cooked, increase heat and fry until both sides of raw banana slices are golden in color and crisp.
Serve hot with
1. You can either cut raw banana into slices or chop it into cubes.
2. You can either shallow fry raw banana as per above method or deep fry in the oil.
Post a Comment