|Malaysian Sodhi Recipe with Chicken|
Chicken - 250 gms
Onion medium - 1 no
Tomato medium - 1 no
Green chilli - 2 nos
Garlic crushed - 2 nos
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Curry leaves chopped - few
Thin coconut milk - 2 cups
Thick coconut milk - 1 cup
Oil - 1 tsp
|Chicken Sodhi Recipe|
1. Clean and wash chicken pieces, finely chop onions and tomatoes.
2. In a pressure pan add oil, chicken pieces, chopped onion, tomatoes, crushed garlic, whole green chillies, turmeric powder and thin coconut milk.
3. Pressure cook chicken with other ingredients for 8 mins.
4. Once pressure is released remove the pan lid, return pan to heat.
5. Add required salt to chicken sodhi curry and let it boil for 2 mins.
6. Remove pan from heat and finally add thick coconut milk to chicken gravy and garnish with curry leaves.
Serve hot chicken sodhi with Appam, Idli, dosa or steamed rice.